среда, 21 января 2015 г.

Graffiti look

Eventually I've found MY faux fur coat, which are so popular this winter. Basing on it I've made my relaxed outfit for the weekend. There is a tradition in Russia not to wear faux fur, so I'm going against the public opinion. Simply I've fallen in love with it, what can I do?







































Round sun glasses, suede snickers and bright beanie helped me to complete the look.







































Suede cross-body bag - my love number 2.







































So I see it as a kind of winter hideaway version.  You know, it's pretty easier to wait for the spring to come wearing bright colours!
Thank you everyone!

Pepe Jeans coat
Calvin Klein glasses
Furla bag

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий